rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't stop kicking this dead horse...

I can't stop kicking this dead horse...

Quote: (07-18-2011 06:09 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What type of panties does she wear?

I vaguely remember patterned cotton, nothing like lace or G-strings.

She was really horribly spoiled-- it's not really the particular thing, it's that her [their] whole FRAME is just so far, far from reasonable, it's not worth it to dispute the representative issue at hand, the only thing to do if you're over 45 and not hyper-alpha is--

Leave permanently. If you can't do that financially, set things up so you have regular banging trips to pussy-favorable climes.

I've just delayed my departure a month because an American contract company offered me almost a grand a day.

When you're over 45, you CAN lose pussy chasing money, if you do it in Amerika and you have enough money to live elsewhere.

Exception: If you can bring back a slamming BrazilianRussian, walk her by the Ameribitch and look at the Ameribitch as if she is covered in shit, as if you're just about to comment on the huge bugger on her face but barely restrain yourself. But really, bringing them back is too risky unless you have like 3 kids.

If I wasn't afraid of getting addicted and spending all my (marginal amount of) dough, I'd hire hookers because that's about the level of emotional investment Ameribitches make.

Messages In This Thread