rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Quote: (06-15-2014 02:53 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Think about this.

Do you really want to be doing that?

I already think I spend too much time on this stuff and this is the only forum I go to.

I see your point, but it really depends on how much time you allow yourself to spend on this. I don't spend anymore than maybe an hour a day dealing with manosphere/feminist philosophy and politics. I did put in about 4 hours of work into a post I made recently, but that was for a special case. For most of my IRL time, I'm either working or going out.

Quote:Quote:

Sure, you might piss off a few feminists.

But it does a lot more than that. The #EndFathersDay hashtag did an excellent job at showing the masses what full-retard feminism looked like. And I don't suggest we participate on every hashtag. Just the ones that take off. Like I said, it could be done leisurely, while you're waiting in line at the grocery store, or during a long commute. It doesn't have to become an obsession.

Messages In This Thread