rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel article AGAINST women acting masculine

Jezebel article AGAINST women acting masculine

French-Canadian women can drink their fair share. I don't get sauced up like I used to but I can still drink a fifth/26 of booze with no problem and still go for more. I've had some women be able to go drink for drink with me but to then it's a cultural and sometimes genetic advantage. I've had tint Russian women drink Vodka like water and carry on their night.

The only trend I see is women NEEDING the alcohol just to function normally in a social setting. Any date I am on the girls are rare to slam back the drinks and chug most of there drinks so quickly. I'm past the point of wanting to get fucked up like that. A beer or three gets me warm and then I am fine. These girls will order pricy cocktails from a bartender and not even enjoy them, my last date orders some fancy 12$ drink and then chugged it after one or two sips. That's redneck shit we did in the boonies out West, I find it surprising "refined" Toronto women are drinking like that now to be honest.

Messages In This Thread