rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What did you do to improve your confidence?

What did you do to improve your confidence?

Athlone, your unhappiness with your gaming was because you went in with the wrong mindsets.

You mention wasting money on booze and outcome dependence.
You think that game is about putting girls on a pedestal because you're approaching them.
A veteran is giving the girl a chance to impress him.

I agree with your other advice, its essential for a man to work on himself. Its worked for you since you're in college and you have a pool of girls. Active gaming is a bad idea on a college campus. Being comfortable with oneself is far more essential. I know because I started learning game last year of high school but didn't get any school despite girls being interested in me(I credit that to improvements made in body language and style). I felt like a dumb ass trying to gain reactions. I can see why game didn't work for you. Any guy starting out with game will feel like an idiot and its going to occasionally make him feel like he's betraying himself. These are natural feelings of anxiety that result from pushing your boundaries.

I can 100 percent see where you're coming from and I would have done well to follow your advice in school(not outside of it though). Right now I"m comfortable with myself and don't experience massive changes in "state" or mood like I did during the first 4 to 5 months of game. I'm far better for it. 10 women could be shoot me down in a row and I would still be happy and satisfied because I went outside my comfort zone and pushed myself. Its the same kind of satisfaction you would gain from pushing yourself in anything(gym, work, etc.)

Anyway not looking to get into a debate, just posting my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread