rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some female dating coaches are red pill

Some female dating coaches are red pill

Kezia was coached to say,
“older men naturally possess the characteristics and traits that women find attractive in men”

Just change to
Girl: “you’re old”
Wallet: “umm, older men possess the characteristics and traits that women naturally find attractive in men”
Girl: “pfft, who do you think you are” or,“like???” “pls”
Wallet: “I have life experience and a character with more substance and depth, more self-awareness, composure, confidence” said with a subtle smile and slowly.

Even if the girl says “don’t care”…I still have made a good case for myself and haven’t been deflated. Good offence is good defence.

She says “an older guy who is shy or kind of unsure about himself”…Huge turn-off.

This needs to be heard, and repeated often. I know guys like myself, who must tape this to their mirrors to get the fck over this. Can you imagine how laaaame it must seem to a young women to have a grown man act unsure of himself around her. She’d give a guy her age a pass for visible insecurities, but, an older guy….not an effin’ chance.

Whoever’s feeding Kezia this script? I could care less, I got a good rebuttal for an age objection out of her video.

At :22 seconds, “then pay close attention to this video” looks down once, then again,
towards her boobs. That was no accident. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ross Jeffries himself showed her that little move.

Just goes to show that 1 ) she’s being coached on what to say and how to act, so it’s not really “Kezia Noble” who is the dating coach, although it would be hard not to learn once you’ve been coached enough,

and 2 ) the impotency of little NLP tricks. The little downward glances are irrelevant. Imagine a plain jane doing that, we’d think it was tacky. HER LOOKS are what are doing it. Just as a guys looks and dress are the best way to get past a barrier of entry.

“The balance of scientific evidence reveals NLP to be a largely discredited pseudoscience. Scientific reviews show it contains numerous factual errors,[14][16] and fails to produce the results asserted by proponents”

You don't say.

Messages In This Thread