rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

35 Practical Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
5 Practical Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
Quote: (06-13-2014 09:55 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Also, I want to just throw this out there: what kind of person, male or female, seeks to police the minutia of other people's lives? Even if the intent is noble (let's just say), who would think to create rules to govern minute-by-minute interactions between individuals?

Does this type of writing strike anyone else as being indicative of a several emotional disorder? Leaving aside the concept of feminism entirely, this way of thinking is like something out of a dystopian novel. The fact that scads of people consider this "normal" speaks volumes about how societies get overtaken by groups or individuals with tyrannical agendas.

When you have nothing better to do (i.e. no job and no hobbies), you can come up with the time to try to police everyone's lives. Yes, I agree that this is very Orwellesque. "Love is hate, Peace is War, and I need you to white knight me but I need to have autonomy."

I think that we blame feminism too much here. The fact is that people are a) inherently stupid and b) believe whatever they're told. If you tell them a lie like the campus rape myth over and over, it becomes fact. If you talk about "rape culture" all the time, it becomes an accepted fact, and while rape is under reported, rape has still precipitously dropped since 1995.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread