rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Apple about to jack consumers?

Is Apple about to jack consumers?

It is not certain this is coming, and if it is coming, it is not certain when it will be. Certainly not in the upcoming iPhone. People are afraid that because Apple is planning to allow head phones to attach to the Lightning port, they will do away with the standard audio jack. I guess that is "bad," but my life will not be disrupted if I have to buy a new set of headphones for $50.

I like Apple stuff because in my hands, it's all integrated, and it works. I value my time. I don't want to configure my phone or put Cyanogen mod on it, or all this other BS. Apple also has the largest App store of any brand, and almost always has the newest apps coming out. There's too much Apple hate going on. As if Samsung and Microsoft/Nokia really care about you. As always, if you find yourself hating, you need to reflect on why.

Messages In This Thread