rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would've you done ?

What would've you done ?

Quote: (06-13-2014 04:59 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

This is the least politically correct thing to say, but from my personal experience and that of police officers I have spoken to. If you get involved with a domestic violence case, they will both turn on you. I remember sticking up for a woman who got Wacked in the street by her boyfriend, when the police turned up, she started telling them, that I was the one who hit her. Really these were two strangers, who I have never met before. I would suggest calling the police, unless of course he was really laying into her, and serious injury was likely to occur.

I am starting to wonder whether Stockholm syndrome is just a part of female nature. These men who beat their girlfriends, always seem to have a endless supply of new victims.

True. One time driving to a concert at 4 a.m. in the morning (Lalapalooza) with a friend, I saw a man assaulting a woman on the side of the road. He drove off and I pulled up and asked the woman if she needed help. She got in my car and we told her we would take her to the police station. Instead, she responded, "No! He took my child, chase him!" I immediately knew what was going on and pulled over and told her to get the "F" out. She did so with a stunned expression on her face and we continued on our way. If she needed emergency assistance she would have said so. Don't get caught up in dysfunctional couples' drama. Stay out of it. If a woman needs emergency assistance, she will be crystal clear about it. Otherwise, stay well away.

Messages In This Thread