rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some female dating coaches are red pill

Some female dating coaches are red pill

This is advise for post wall women...but would be amazing if women in their prime followed this advise.

What that female coach said are things women already know at the back of their minds, just that women rationalize it to be a lie, so it won't help any women. What she needs to do is convince them that what they are doing is constructive by running the women's hamster. I just hope Australian women are not messed up and narcissistic like American women. Still blows my mind that majority of western women do not value self improvement. Every guy I know atleast hits the gym.

If these female coaches really wanted to help women, they would tell women to work hard to improve themselves,women need to get married young rather than sleep around until they hit the wall, have a high degree of humility and not have such crazy expectation of men and teach women that TV/magazines is not the same as real life, but then they won't make money that way, haha.

Messages In This Thread