rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Apple about to jack consumers?

Is Apple about to jack consumers?

The manufacturer of overrated, overpriced, brand-focused phones/tablets recently acquires the manufacturer of overrated, overpriced, brand-focused headphones.

Not really surprising they would have something like this in mind.

Apple fans are such unthinking consumer drones I doubt this will have much of a negative impact on Apple's sales, and might turn out to be quite positive. The fanboys will convince themselves that the new headphone jacks provide superior sound quality and gleefully fork over hundreds of dollars for their newest personal status symbol. I predict the Beats headphones with a prominent Apple logo will sell especially well.

Meanwhile, Steve Jobs is laughing incredulously in his grave at how pathetic his successors have been at actually innovating anything worthwhile.

Dr. Dre is laughing too, of course: all the way to the bank.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread