rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Socially Conservative, Economically Liberal

Socially Conservative, Economically Liberal

Quote: (06-12-2014 06:00 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

I think the sheen is going to come off a lot of the political status quo in the Anglosphere in coming decades.

Maybe, but how will things ever change if people are becoming more and more detached? People seem to be more impressed with the amount of likes they get on instagram & facebook than anything else that might be more "real."

Or perhaps, these are the same people that wouldn't have participated anyway and we should completely disregard them altogether?

The thing I wish I had the most was an incredible amount of wisdom, because it is true, history repeats itself. Maybe the same people talking about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are the same (type of) people who would have been talking about their neighbor down the street. I'm sure political figures would have disregarded them (or manipulated them) then as they do today.

The thing about history that I don't see repeating itself (at least in modern times) is the submission of men. Men used to be the ones that brought about change. Now that men are becoming more pacified, there is no change.

I doubt our time is the time we will see a massive revolution (or any sort of major ideological shift). Maybe when we're grand parents (if we ever will be, because a lot of us don't seem to be procreating)?

Messages In This Thread