rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brown University Student Speaks Out on What It’s Like to Be Accused of Rape

Brown University Student Speaks Out on What It’s Like to Be Accused of Rape

Quote:Quote:

On some points, Sclove’s and Kopin’s accounts coincide. Both acknowledge that in late July, Kopin told Sclove he wanted to end their sexual relationship, which had started about three weeks earlier, and return to a platonic friendship.

Both acknowledge on August 2, despite this decision, they began flirting at a party, engaged in physical displays of affection, and left the party to go to Kopin’s apartment with the intention of having sex. Both acknowledge that Sclove had an intensely negative reaction when Kopin put his hand on her neck while they were kissing and touching each other in the street. Kopin says that the touch was simply a caress, no different from the way he had touched Sclove before; Sclove has described it as a rough squeeze that was both physically painful and frightening (and led to a spinal injury identified several months later). Both agree that, after Kopin comforted Sclove and she calmed down, they proceeded to go to his place—and that, once they were there and seated on the couch, Sclove told Kopin she did not want to have sex.

At this point, their versions of the events diverge dramatically. Kopin says that he told Sclove he was absolutely fine with her decision and offered to walk her home—but she refused to leave and, moments later, began to kiss him and initiated sex. Sclove acknowledges in her written statement to the disciplinary board that Kopin told her she could go home; however, she writes, “I was far too in shock to walk back alone, but I didn’t want him to walk back with me, remembering what he had done the last time we were walking.”
The guy ends their fuckbuddy relationship. As most guys here understand, a guy usually ends a fuckbuddy relationship only when he's got something better lined up. She is upset! It's one thing for a guy to reject pussy that comes with lots of strings like a relationship and spending time/money/energy on her. But it's quite another to reject free pussy, in particular college age non-obese free pussy. So she knows he is moving on to better pussy.

We know she has issues to begin with as she already has a therapist. How many college girls have therapists?

It's not clear whether she actively plans to frame him or if she's all fucked up from the prior sexual harassment incident with the other guy. But obviously this guy doesn't sound like the type to choke a girl in the street. She is fucked in the head.

So they get to his place and she says I don't want to have sex. Every muthafucka in this joint knows that you aren't going to rape pussy that you were quite happy to discard earlier in the week. So I believe him when he says that he was fine with her initial decision to not have sex. And once he casually says "OK" to her claim to not want sex (despite accompanying him to his place), she is even more insulted because he is not even fazed that she is denying him her body. So she initiates sex, perhaps just to convince herself that she is indeed desirable.

Messages In This Thread