rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High school guy lets girl beat him up badly

High school guy lets girl beat him up badly

I hate to say it, but this was probably the intelligent thing for him to do. In most schools nowadays hitting a girl under ANY circumstances is grounds for expulsion. That includes self-defense. The rules simply aren't set up to handle things like this, with girls outright attacking boys. To give you an idea of how stupid these rules are, when I was in high school, some kid picked a fight with me and threw a kick at my head. I blocked it with my right arm, and I got Saturday school for touching him.
You wanted to go to college? Not happening anymore, not an explusion on your record. Enjoy your life of working at McDonalds. It's all very well and good for us, sitting safely in front of our computers, to say that he should've roundhouse kicked her in the face, or pushed her away (Which will get you just as much punishment as if you'd broken her jawbone.) But we're not the ones who have to suffer the consequences.

It's humiliating, and it's disgusting, but not hitting back was probably the right thing to do.

As for the girl, I dearly hope the lesson she takes from this is that she can fight as well as any man, and she can start fights at her leisure with no consequences whatsoever. Then I hope she applies this lesson somewhere where she doesn't have an entire school's legal apparatus backing her, and I hope she ends up in the hospital.

Messages In This Thread