rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:53 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Got there kind of late, but the staff was still wearing bikinis, grinding on each other, smacking each other's asses, and basically being slutty.

These girls are great, because I'm 99% sure this is the last or second to last step before becoming a stripper, depending on where you put the strip club waitress. So, their mind is in the right place, but their heart is not quite there yet.

Some of the places I regularly drink at have girls working who exhibit the same kind of slutty behavior (at least with their co-workers). Do you really think this is a good indicator that you can capitalize on that? I haven't had the chance to find out first hand yet, but this post has made me curious. How do you get in on that when they seem to mostly be messing around with their co-workers when they exhibit slutty behavior and you're still an outsider?

The thing about strip club waitresses is also spot on. G made a great post about that. My only point of disagreement would be that he says weekends are bad times to go. Sometimes weekend venues are sausage parties, but if you get to a strip club early before all the drunk and disappointed dudes go after striking out, the places are fucking packed with talent and maybe 4 or 5 old dudes that look like a burned out Roy Orbison. You can really capitalize on that if you're the only young well dressed dude in the venue at 9 pm and there are tons of girls working. Most dudes that are squares at the bars and clubs will be pounding on their I-Phones waiting for their female "friends" from work to show up at that time of night (which might never happen) while you're surrounded by girls that are better looking.

Messages In This Thread