rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Referring to women as 'females' is degrading, dehumanizing, cissexist."

"Referring to women as 'females' is degrading, dehumanizing, cissexist."

Quote: (06-08-2014 06:39 AM)agentaika Wrote:  

They've even created compound abbreviations to really zero in on the targets of their disdain. For instance, this mentally ill, racist misandrist makes it clear in her bio who she will and won't listen to. "if youre a cishet man, there's a 100% chance i don't want to hear your dissenting opinions." "Cishet" is the pejorative these thunder cunts use to describe us evil, heterosexual, "cisgendered" men.

The CIS thing was created as a hate language for the socially-maladaptive to denigrate normality. I have yet to see it used in any way other than what would be considered 'hate speech' if you replace it with 'faggot' or a racial slur. It's a way for them to get a little dopamine buzz by feeling superior from a position of absolute, defective inferiority.

My girlfriend's sister was lecturing me about it the other day. I said "I understand the concept - I just think it's puerile and refuse to recognise it as any kind of intelligent thought to be taken seriously."

Messages In This Thread