rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Disturbing" news: men are attracted to women in their prime

"Disturbing" news: men are attracted to women in their prime

Quote: (06-08-2014 12:04 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2014 11:26 AM)agentaika Wrote:  

2) Hillary Clinton. I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes that we aren't seeing.

I speculated that that was what "Ban Bossy" was all about. Hillary.

Yah, I think you're right particularly with the Ban Bossy thing. The Rape thing might be too strong in that it's producing resentment and a reaction, but it's a base mobilizer.

It would be naive to think that "memes" are not launched towards targets indirectly, obliquely.

There are now petabytes of data on what people are saying and thinking pouring into Cray supercomputers and their equivalent. The data can be purchased and distilled into a picture of the mass consciousness.

Marketing experts, psychologists, graphic designers and writers can work together using this data to create coordinated campaigns which can be launched on websites, social media, TV, radio and print.

It all goes back to Edward Bernays.

The best writers about this kind of thing are the novelists Don DeLillo and a guy named Leonard Lewin. His books Report from Iron Mountain and Triage are classics about covert agendas of TPTB.

Of course, there will be (is?) a counter-narrative that will appropriate many of our themes here in the service of Jeb Bush. It does not mean that there is going to be any sincere belief in change. Wedge issues - abortion, race, feminism, gays, religion - are too useful in the mobilization of parties' bases to ever be resolved. The real issues are about power and money.

Messages In This Thread