rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hasn't Game Worked?

Why Hasn't Game Worked?

Wow.

This is going to be scattershot. You've got to have some serious negative energy going on. There's a lot of externalities but I can't get past the internal stuff. I was literally Costanza on your most recent posts

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

What the fuck did you say to this chick online that prompted her to run a sales pitch on you? And why did you put up with it for 2 hours? Conversational skills. Derail the sales pitch.

Quote:Quote:

I wish I COULD bring something to this interaction… I wish I HAD something to give to these people.

This is the attitude that's fucking you up. You're a yoga instructor, you've traveled extensively - that's just off the top of my head. Did you not do or see anything cool in these places? Becoming a yogi didn't change you at all? You don't see any value in yourself. This is exactly what DistantLight was saying. How do you change that? See some value in yourself!

I’m pretty sure I don’t do that. I leave an impression – but it’s usually an intellectual one, a la “wow that was fascinating”, rather than a sensual one that they want to fantasize about later.

Yeah, that's exactly it. But you keep asking how you do it. Don't talk about intellectual shit, for starters. If the song you're playing ain't making 'em dance, change the tune. Really, I don't get it. You've identified a problem, but you have no idea how to change? I cannot believe you've done all this yoga and meditative discipline and you can't get a conversation onto a spiritual plane at least?

You're splitting hairs over creepy vs unusual. This is typical too smart for your own good stuff, arguing semantics. It doesn't make a difference. Creepy or unusual, it all sets off the alarm that something is off with this person. You say you have alpha body language, but you can't touch a woman without setting off the creep alarm? Then you don't have alpha body language.

And I actually know, deep down, that I would make a wonderful friend, and an amazing boyfriend/mate/husband/fuckbuddy/whatever, if only someone would just give me a damn CHANCE.

Every "nice" guy says this. Every single one.

But they don’t CALL me. They don’t want to HANG OUT with me, or DO anything together.

Then CALL THEM. Reach out to them. This is what people are picking up on when they say you're self-centered. What I'm reading is that you are expecting people to come to you, recognize some intrinsic value in you, without you having to do anything.

once I GET to those stores or brand racks, I have no idea which items will look good on myself

Lord have mercy. This is what salesgirls are for, otherwise we'd all just shop online. Go in there, find something, and then ask for the girl's opinion, and then ask for more opinions. "I want to upgrade my style, what do you think would work?" Especially if you hit the store at a slow time. She's bored and getting paid shit, so if you can't get a salesgirl to try to sell you clothes when you ask her to sell you clothes, I just don't know. You don't remember opinion openers? Opinion opener + hired gun. It's like hiring a hooker only limited to conversation and female interaction. You don't even have to buy anything.

I walk around with fucking pain all over my body... Is this normal? Am I the only one who deals with this? Is it totally unheard of?

I can kinda, almost relate, but... no. Not to that level. I've been lonely, I've been depressed, I've been despondent, I've felt like my heart hurt, I've even had a girl in my bed after a long drought and couldn't perform... but if you're experiencing physical pain, you need to consult a psychiatrist. In my uneducated medical opinion, that's a serious condition.

And now I'm full circle. You talk about a lot of externalities, but you will never find happiness unless you learn how to be happy. I don't have any particular wisdom, except that there's a zen to it. You are as happy as you decide to be. Figure out what makes you happy. If the only thing that makes you happy is fucking a 10, lots of luck. Otherwise, find something.

It's going to be baby steps, and there will be bad days, but you can change. But really, I'm serious about getting professional evaluation. That kind of all over body pain is a very bad sign, IMO.

Messages In This Thread