rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris vs South of France

Paris vs South of France

If your French is fluent, that's definitely going to make things a lot easier than someone not knowing a lick of French. If money is not an issue and you have at least 10k Euro/month, then head for the French Riviera if you want to have a test of the high life, or even better, go to any of the cities mentioned in that thread so far and you'd be a mega player balling it big time and you'd be THE big fish in a small pond.

If you're budget is less than 5kEuro/month, then I'd forget about la cote d'Azur and head to south West France in either Bordeaux or Toulouse, another excellent location, MAJOR university town, filled with hotties both local than foreign. Another important positive fact about Toulouse is that you're only 5-6 hours drive from Barcelona or 1 hour flight, so going away on weekends there is relatively easy.

I would have suggested also Strasbourg in the extreme north east accross the German border as the people and girls are very laid back, friendly and all but the weather is brutal there, specially in the winter, think -10 -15C. Personally, I'd stick with either Bordeaux, Toulouse or Montpellier if I were looking to spend extensive time in France because of not only the above factors but also the weather as the winter is relatively warm there.

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:06 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

My french is fluent, I went to a completely french elementary school and high school so that's not a problem. Also, I plan on going for an extended period of time. Say for instance money was not an issue, you would recommend which? and if one was on a budget, which would you recommend?

thanks!

Messages In This Thread