rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teacher raped student, jealous of prom date

Teacher raped student, jealous of prom date

Quote: (06-05-2014 08:58 AM)kbell Wrote:  

Do they do this "alleged" stuff with male defendants? There seems to be more and more of these teacher student things all though this is the first rape one I have heard of.

Generally yes, because until she is found guilty in a court of law there is a presumption of innocence and not writing 'alleged' would open the publication up to a defamation lawsuit. That said and with a slightly different slant, I have seen newspapers refer to priests as child molesters while a trial was still ongoing and a verdict hadn't yet been reached. Another poster above mentioned 'rape' instead of 'statutory rape'. I'm guessing it probably is statutory rape and a lazy journalist hasn't done their research.

Oh, and yep would bang - I bet her student was grinning like the Cheshire cat when he got his hands on her. Taking a female student to the prom? The teacher thought he was a thirsty beta that should feel privileged to fuck her. She was wrong. I'm guessing the teacher was just another member of his soft harem.

Messages In This Thread