rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hasn't Game Worked?

Why Hasn't Game Worked?

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:22 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:19 PM)thegreenman Wrote:  

So I chose to be alone, and I went forth into the wilderness. I set up my tent in the forest near my parents house, and lived in my tent from June (2013) onward. I used their house to shower and cook, but otherwise spent all my time in the forest, next to a great big tree with 5 symmetrical trunks that looks like a temple. I started to commune with the tree, with the spirit of the forest, asking the great mother Gaia earth goddess to help me, to guide me. I meditated. I prayed. I cried out to the universe to tell me what the fuck I was doing wrong. I asked for friendship. For a social circle. For guidance on what country to teach English in. ANYTHING.

Longest troll post to date. Rather impressed by the length.
[Image: clap.gif]

I can understand you thinking that, based on reading that one paragraph. But you missed the other 99% of the story, where I approached girls, day and night, in every situation imaginable, for 10 years. You missed the part about doing 3000 approaches. In fact, I'm willing to bet I've done more approaches, and put in more work than you have, mister.

Messages In This Thread