rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan MOCKS White Knights

Joe Rogan MOCKS White Knights

Ha, fucking brilliant.

Bojangles and I had a little run-in with a white knight on Saturday night.

We were in a new city and didn't know where to get a taxi from at like 5:30am. I opened these two girls who were walking in the same direction as us and we eventually stopped to talk a bit more as they were curious about where we were from.

Some little greasy twat comes out of nowhere and interrupts our conversation with "Does that really matter?"

I ask him "does what really matter?"

"Whatever you're talking about. Does it really matter? Are you okay girls?"

I ask "where did you come from?"

"It doesn't matter does it. Why don't you tell me what the problem is?"

Me and Bojangles laugh. I call him a white knight cunt and Bojangles tells him to fuck off but he doesn't budge. He thinks it's his moral position in life to protect these girls who were laughing and joking with us.

Anyway, there were some police just up the road. So as we left, I told the policeman that there's some guy standing over there next to these 2 girls acting really suspiciously. I told him that the guy is being creepy, has clearly had a lot to drink and is just being very, very suspicious around the girls.

The policeman went straight over to the guy and walked him away. [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread