rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best product for starting out

Best product for starting out

Quote: (06-03-2014 09:49 PM)smokingshadow Wrote:  

Hey guys i was just wondering what is the best product for starting out. I have done a bit of indirect opening to try and improve my aa problem which as helped a bit.

I was thinking maybe souls daygame book or daybang cant think of any other product for newbies. Ive just got daygame mastery think that is way to advanced for me

Daygame Mastery is definitely a top level book. I find it hard to get through because it's so text book.

The three obvious ones

1) Bang - for night game
2) Day Bang - for day game
3) Models by Mark Manson - for a different mindset and using direct game, in receptive environments.

^^Maybe 60 bucks in books?

The old school joints - With the exception of the game, these are all way too complicated for beginners, now that I look back on them.

- The Game by Strauss - the narrative version of how to run indirect game is actually better than the technical stuff put out
- Mystery Method - Mystery
- Magic Bullets - Love Drop
- Revelation - RSD
^^They all basically come from the same well of knowledge, Style, Mystery, Tyler - and then their acolytes added some stuff.

But they read very complicated.

Evolutionary Psychology
- Sex At Dawn
- The Red Queen

Tepidly recommend
- The Art of Seduction

If you really want some old school perspective
- Ovid on Love
- Don Juan Journals
^you'll find that the same basic frustrations we have Don Juan had in the 16th century, and the Ovid 2000 years ago

Then there are various other philosophers that have dealt with women/love, Arthur Schopenhauer comes to mind.

There are some Pimp books that really explore how malleable the human mind is, but that's probably overkill for a newb. Most vets don't really approach that kinda thing cause of the bad juju around it.

There were a ton of forums and blogs that just focus on what to say and do to meet a chick, too numerous to name.

And we won't be talking about Dark Triad stuff at all.

WIA

Messages In This Thread