rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baker forced to make gay wedding cakes, undergo sensitivity training

Baker forced to make gay wedding cakes, undergo sensitivity training

Quote: (06-03-2014 06:37 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

The thing for me is about the couple. Why would you want to do business with someone who's basically telling them to fuck off at the end of the day? Normally as a consumer you'd be saying fuck off back to the people telling you to fuck off, and not to force them to basically apologise over the course of 2 years and to still do business with them!! And to do that with the full support of the government? It is starting to become really clear WHO is running shit now.

Right? Hell I'm afraid to even send food back to the kitchen in the restaurant for fear of what they might do to it.

Quote: (06-03-2014 06:47 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Although I hate the gay agenda and how it's morally wrong to force a man to bake gay cakes, you can't legally refuse to sell something you're advertising in your shop. Once a gay man walks in your shop and gives you money to purchase the item you are selling, the contract is already made without you having to agree to it. So legally speaking, he can't turn down the money to bake cakes just because it's for a gay wedding.

Says who? So what if some Satanists decide that they want a cake with a pentagram on it. Does the Christian baker have the right to refuse that?

Thing is, these queers could've gone and easily found another baker that believes in gay marriage and who would gladly do their cake. These people just want to push the limit of the law and take vengeance against their ideological opponents.

Messages In This Thread