rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris vs South of France

Paris vs South of France

1bliss,
Are you going for a short visit or to stay for an extended period? How's your French?
Here's my view: I'm French and grew up in South West France. Paris is nice and all but it's been going downhill big time to the point of becoming dangerous in a lot of places as it's overrun by ghetto boys, specially Maghrebians (north africans). Girls are very sexy and fashionable but you'd need fluent French there, a good social network and deep pockets in Paris to tap into the higher calibre of Parisian women. Your easiest targets there are the tourist girls.

South East France and la cote d'Azur (Cannes, Nices, Antibes and St Tropez are the playgrounds of the rich and famous. So unless you're loaded big time, speak fluent French and have a strong local network, it will be a constant struggle to compete with guys with bottomless pockets. Your best bet in the south east would be a city like Montpellier, which is a decent sized but major university town. People are less pretentious and cliquish than in the above mentioned cities on the Riviera.

I'd strongly suggest you to consider the south West as people are very laid back there, friendly and the girls are very approachable. Make sure your French is tight to get the best looking girls. You can easily build a strong social circle there in a month or two if you get involved in some kind of club or association there. The food in the south west is IMO the best in France. The region boasts some of the absolute best wines in the whole world. And the weather is awesome. As a matter of fact, south West France is considered the California of Europe for its warm weather all year long.

Hope this helps man.

Messages In This Thread