rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere

Quote: (05-30-2014 08:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

While our instinct is to edit the article to make it more balanced, I think we should go the other way. Blame murders, rapes, kidnappings, slavery, baby deaths, canibalism, bridge collapses, and volcano eruptions all on the manosphere. This would strike the heart of Wikipedia's "neutrality" and image as a source of authoritative information.

They have so many beta/white knight admins that it would be a constant cat and mouse game to keep the page neutral. I say we make a mockery of their system instead.

While I enjoy a good 'ol fashioned mud flinging, lets try to keep to the spirit of Wikipedia first. If it gets out of hand, it can get suggested that the page get locked for anonymous edits and all new edits be approved by an admin.

I've seen edit wars before and they always fall apart. As long as we have citations to real sources, they can't edit them out.

Messages In This Thread