rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I A Sociopath?

Am I A Sociopath?

I love the troll catching and I really love the memes that you guys come up with..

But, on a more serious note,

There is something that I don't understand here..

Quote: (07-16-2011 01:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Guys that are seriously into game see more than 95 percent of people out there. In learning to manipulate things toward our purposes, we see the ugly underbelly of people and it disgusts us.

We learn human nature and we learn how to take advantage of it. This is what successful men do. Why is it ugly and disgusting???

We see reality. We see the truth. We have learned how to makes pussies wet! Women appreciate us.

I think it is a beautiful thing.

What disgusts me is guys who never learn a womans true nature, keep woman on a pedestal, and live their whole lives as beta chumps. That, to me, is ugly and disgusting.

Quote: (07-16-2011 01:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Is there a way to temper the process so we don't end up angry and jaded old men pounding young girls with a blank stare on our face and no feeling on our dicks?

"angry and jaded" ???

This is what I don't understand.

Getting laid had never made me feel "angry and jaded".

When I am banging young girls, I am happy and fulfilled.

Being successful with women INCREASES my happiness.

I think it works the opposite direction. The guys who get "angry and jaded" are the guys who ARE NOT banging young girls.

If I am still banging young girls when I am old, I think I will be one happy old man!

I don't hate women because they are sexual creatures. We are all sexual creatures. Why should this cause any anger???

Tut,

I respect your opinion and I am just curious as to why you feel this way. I hear alot of players talk like this and I never understand it. Please explain. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread