rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill O'Reilly and the red pill

Bill O'Reilly and the red pill

Random thoughts.

Pat Buchanan was MSNBC's token rightist, they were just waiting to get rid of him without it looking bad.

Bill O'Reilly annoys me because he used to be big into New World Order Conspiracy stuff, but he dropped talking about anything controversial to make big money and sell a watered down message to white middle america.

Funnily enough, Harry Reid, when he first got elected, was extremely un-PC and anti-Federal Reserve.

Most people sell out to the system. Pat Buchanan is a WN, but at least he's not a sell out.

One guy who gets a lot of unwarranted negative shit attributed to him is Malcom X. If the FBI wouldn't have killed him, I think he could have been more beneficial to American society than MLK was.

Something interesting about Farrakhan. He had a meeting (I think it was with David Duke) with White Nationalists, and he said it was very productive and that they basically agreed on what the most important issues were. Federal Reserve, AIDS was designed for black people, and a few other issues.

In my opinion blacks and whites should be natural allies in the next few decades, but the animosity might be too difficult to overcome. The white middle class and black middle class are both being squeezed by immigration, taxation, and the family law system, so, its disappointing to me that this alliance probably won't happen. You never know though.

Messages In This Thread