rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porto Alegre Spring 2014 Update

Porto Alegre Spring 2014 Update

When I was in BH, I had the 'social ins' as I went out with a couple cousins who had very large social groups and were very liked and respected in their groups, if you may. So I could make some observations from a native perspective.

A gringo is going to get a lot of attention from girls at the clubs. The more obvious the gringo is, the more attention. This can be good or bad. Bad because if you're at a high end club you're going to attract the gold digger type. Being at chalezinho a top end club in BH the hottest girls in the club were there with guys with money or the one gringo in the club.

If you're an obvious gringo and avoid the gold diggers, and you know how to speak portuguese, you are damned lucky. You are going to do very well if you have above average social skills and approach, as long as you clarify you are not in town just for a few days. If you get social ins by breaking into circles (just be friend the guys which should be easy, BH guys are chill) you are golden, golden. These guys are abundant and will introduce you to their girls, more than likely half of them are single and they will willingly introduce you.

I imagine if PA is very similar to BH like this.

Messages In This Thread