rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I A Sociopath?

Am I A Sociopath?

I always felt the same way, your still young, I think I'm slowly starting to grow out of it myself. I'm 29 now and for the first time ever I don't hate the idea of having a girl friend. I always just wrote it off as being immature. I am definitely not a sociopath but I understand exactly what you mean by kinda feeling that way. I'm not a compassionate person and too often I find humor in other peoples misfortune except in extreme tragedy's where I do feel genuine sadness.

One of the problems I have stemming from the lack of feelings for women similar to the ones you illustrated is it's hard to motivate myself to put in the work I need to, to get laid. I'll meet a girl that is into to me and I want to bang yet I don't follow up because I don't want to deal with the dating ritual and the stuff surrounding getting laid. Going out and being bored trying to act like I care what she is saying. Then heaven forbid I don't split it that night, and I have to go out with her again.

Funny enough as Thegmanifesto advised you, I prefer hookers. Luckily I live close to TJ so it's cheap and easy.

Messages In This Thread