rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

This thread is funny, I like it - great work Mixx!

I think its important to note that Mixx has big fucking balls, no regard for failure, and can game like a mofo instantly with likely zero hesitation. Po-dunk girls likely NEVER encounter this and shock factor combined with a good looking dude WILL seal the deal no doubt.

After living in Miami I remember going back to Michigan and wearing things that seemed "regular" certain button downs, certain shirts with gemstones (not rare now, this is like 05-06).. and getting looks for sure even as a white dude, even where girls would compliment my shirts.

For example, go to a Detroit Lions game and go to a Miami Dolphins or Heat game (Heat is a better example) and look at how people are dressed.. WAY more plain in Michigan perhaps Fargo, etc.

Mixx so I think I finally figured out your screen name - you do the DJ thing? If so, NICE way to pick up pussy.. saw that electronic deal in the photo. Either that or you are recording your banging?

BTW Peru fuck $800 RT if I want to go there in the future. Was going to hit it up in combination with Colombia but said fuck it - heading back to FL perhaps a week in MI or Boston with some fam. Not sure if I'll make it back down for $800 RT... Fargo seems closer.. although hell I'm not sure where you even connect to Fargo from.. maybe ATL? Probably $400 RT, ya? In any case, I'm white. LOL.

White dudes I guess the moral of the story is have some swagger if you are in the sticks. LOL.

Messages In This Thread