rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I A Sociopath?

Am I A Sociopath?

I've been thinking about this for many years now. It's sort of crystallized in my brain the past few months that I'm able to verbalize it accurately.

Basically, I have no interest in women besides sex. I don't care about pursuing them, I have no interest in 'dating', I don't want to spend Friday nights going out to dinner/movies or whatever the hell couples do. I want to meet new chicks, bang them, and just ignore them until I want to get with them again.

I've gotten into 'relationships' with women. I usually get bored within the first few dates and let it fizzle out. This is mainly because I often have zero interest in them as people and just want to nut. I honestly cannot help lose interest in these girls. It just goes once I've consummated.

A lot of this behavior is extremely conducive to meeting women, since I'm naturally aloof, and perpetually disinterested. I do meet a fair share of women, and the issue is that I feel like I've lost quite a few good ones because I cannot train my brain to become interested. As I'm getting older (I'm 26), I'm starting to feel pangs of loneliness and jealousy towards those who are actually able to enter into relationships and have a nurturing person with them. Yet every time I get into a situation where I can build a potential relationship, I get unrelentingly bored and restless and lose interest.

I'm sure it's a grass is greener type of situation. Anyone else feeling this way? This is why traveling like Roosh and other guys here is so appealing. It sort of calms the restless nomad lurking within my psyche.

Go balls deep

Messages In This Thread