rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trans Siberian Railway Datasheet + Massive Trip Report

Trans Siberian Railway Datasheet + Massive Trip Report

Regarding whether you should remain anonymous or not, there are some factors that you need to take into consideration such as:
- do you plan on having a traditional corporate career after your trip back in Finland or not? If yes, then obviously, you'd have to be careful on what you say or post on your blog/videos/twitter.

- Also, I'm not familiar with Finland, but PC is the country and the corporate culture there? That will determine what you can and cannot say on your site/ videos/tweets if you do want to have a regular career.

Are you gong to make the videos/blog on just the travel aspect or do you want to include the girls part too? IMO, girls are a major part and one of the best about travel. I'd say, who cares about the sensitivity of some feminists or betas and fags and other lazy guys who are jealous of you having the balls to do go out there after your dreams? Also, your blog and videos will be way more interesting and genuine if you do include the girls part!

If I were you, I'd select a good nick name and use that on my site and videos. This way, you'd keep your privacy while still having the incredible exposure that your travel videos will give you.

Check this show. Go on youtube and look for Departures, it's a Canadian travel show by 3 friends who are travelling the world. Their videos are very vanilla and PC as Canada is PC Central. Not sure about Finland, but after you did say one epic trip, like say a cross Russia trip either by car or motorcycle, and your videos on your YouTube Chanel got very popular, there's no reason why you couldn't get a Finnish TV station to sponsor you and give you a spot for your your own travel show.

But first, to ensure your videos get the traction needed, keep them as raw, natural and un PC as possible. Real life and Nature is totally un PC so keep that in mind.

I really think if you do this right, you can turn this into a tv deal very realistically. Or at the very least build a huge following on your YouTube channel and blog and you could monetize it nicely.

Plan this carefully as it does have the potential to be HUGE!!!

Messages In This Thread