rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arousal vs Attraction

Arousal vs Attraction

I know the general consensus is that a girl has to be attracted to you in order to get sex from her BUT I don't believe this needs to be true 100% of the time. I believe if you can get a girl sexually aroused that there is a good chance you can have sex with her and I am going to use myself as an example.

My cousin in NJ took me to a dive bar while I was up there last week. We walked in an there weren't many people in the place, there were two chubby, older, latin women at the bar. If you had asked me when I walked in if I was attractive to either of them I would have said NO. If you had asked me, if I would have made out with either of them, I would have said NO WAY. Yet, that was exactly what I was doing about an hour later. And this is how it happened...

We went to the bar to get some drinks, I wasn't even looking for girls. We were standing by the bar looking around when one of them moved over next to me and said something, I don't even remember what. Anyway, for the next half an hour she would keep talking to me now and again. She was a little drunk. I wasn't drunk, maybe just a little buzzed. I wasn't mean to her but I certainly wasn't friendly but she didn't seem to care. After awhile she moved even closer to me, like her body against my side. Since, I never back down from any woman I wasn't about to move away. I held my ground. As she kept talking to me she started touching me. As first, I figure I would just humor her but after a bit I knew I was allowing her. I could have moved but I didn't and the truthful answer was: I didn't move because it simply felt good. Even though I wasn't attracted to her, her warm, soft body against me felt good and her sensual touches felt good. So I allowed it to continue. And she kept it up, to keep the story short, she kept it up until we started making out and we went at it for awhile.

Now, how did this happen? It happened because she got me aroused and once I got aroused it just didn't matter that much any more if I found her attractive or not. I gave into my arousal and if we were alone in the bar there was a good chance I would have ended up in bed with her somewhere. Now, if this same woman had gotten my phone number and called me up to ask me out, would I say yes? No, way, I wouldn't be caught dead with her in public. But that night, once I allowed her to get me going, it was difficult for me to stop myself. And this works the same with a woman too. If you can get a woman aroused there is a good chance that you can have sex with her even if she doesn't like you or find you particular attractive. She may not ever want to see you again or she may just want to see you as a secret f-buddy but there is a good chance you can get her.

So is attraction necessary for arousal, nope. Arousal works independent of attraction and if you can get a woman aroused you can have sex with her. It happened to me that night and if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. And I am not going to lie, she may not have been the very attractive but she sure felt good and she was good, sexually.

Messages In This Thread