rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My company thinks I'm "Slimy"

My company thinks I'm "Slimy"

Quote: (05-17-2014 07:31 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I can't believe this shit actually happens. I also live and work in the USA, but I've never been to any meetings or training courses where sex is discussed and people are provoked to give their opinions about sex, the kind of opinions that could put their careers at risk.

Fuck me, do they really have this sort of training in the USA? Having had a background in training and development, the problem is too much money is spent on soft skills and motivational training and because women are heavily involved in training & HR, what you generally get is substandard feel good bullshit. You can send a staff member to all the soft skills training you want, but people's intrinsic natures don't change... they might mellow a little when they realise how much of a douche/bitch they are, but that's about all. Ask any staff member, "Okay, so it cost $1000 to have the trainer here for the day, next time there's a training day, would you prefer to forego the training and split the money it would have cost between yourselves." I can tell you the answer.

What the OP went through sounds like a huge invitation for a sexual harassment case. A company asking people's opinions on fictional sexual decisions outside of a workplace environment is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Messages In This Thread