rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actress: America Is Cruel To Aging Women

Actress: America Is Cruel To Aging Women

Quote: (07-13-2011 10:43 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:26 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

America should be cruel to older women; compared to older men they contribute nothing to society.

Or should we line up and say 'I'm sorry you're fat, unmarried, have liver spots and your vagina smells like the dumpster behind Red Lobster...even though when you were young you constantly fucked guys who treated you like shit instead of guys who would have cared for you. Have some money!'

Fucking Kim Cattrall...that stupid, stupid show she was on has deluded a generation of young women.

And no one should listen to actresses; how many kids did Jenny McCarthy kill? 700-something?

Are you talking about her anti-vaccination stance? What a dumb, over-privileged broad.

That is exactly what I'm talking about, this handy site places the body count at 734.

I mean it's not totally her fault that women would commit seppuku for Oprah and Oprah gave her a pulpit to speak from, but just because you were a Playboy centerfold, doesn't make you smart or informed, and I'm sorry your kid has Autism, but last time I checked, Autism was something that happened in Utero, not from vaccinations.

I'd also like to clarify in my previous post that when I say 'older women' I don't mean all older women; just the entitled, unmarried never-married 40-something hags who bemoan their situation when it's their own damn fault in the first place, but I'm sure the firm is aware of what I meant.

Messages In This Thread