rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get my dad to divorce my stepmom?

How to get my dad to divorce my stepmom?

Do you have your own job? If not, quickly grab one and move out of there.

You have to pull some next level reverse psychology on him. Move out away from him for a long time and when you visit him, play a very polite version of yourself by bringing all those calculated past memories of the time between you and him while giving him gifts that you put the effort in making by yourself. You need to bring as much sentimental values between you two and you gotta do it in the least annoying way possible by visiting him at regular frequencies but the time interval shouldn't be too short or else he'll be suspicious.

And as for the whore, document EVERY wrongdoing she have been doing such as the drugs and etc. w/ proofs. If you can, bait her out to cheat on your father w/ some of your friends and make evidence of those incidence.

Make sure to elevate your value as much as possible and dissipate her worth. Who knows, maybe she'll be so impressed w/ the way you are carrying yourself that she'll end up preferring you over your father. Then you can totally act innocent and hard to get that you don't really want it but she was forcing herself onto you. This could lead to a rape assault case against her.

But do not under any circumstance, do anything illegal and risky because you sound like a REAL hot tempered guy from your posts.

Messages In This Thread