rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who cuts your hair

Who cuts your hair

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:49 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2011 07:54 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Does anyone have any tips for finding a good stylist? I usually go to barbers, who do a good enough job, but I've never really styled my hair much. Most of the styles I've seen look retarded, and I'd like something that compliments my facial shape and personal style. Barbers can cut well, but they have nothing to offer in the way of advice. I've gone through lookbooks of hairstyles and never saw anything promising.

Ask the women in your life where they get their hair done. Whenever I am in my hometown I get my hair cut with the stylist that my mom and sister go to. She's cute and does a great job.

Even though it costs a little more than a sportsclips type place, it's a lot more personable and she will actually know how you want it.

From my experience women are way better at cutting hair than men. Call me sexist but guys should have something better to do than cut hair all day.

Something better to do than cut hair all day....sssssshiiiiittttt. My barber moved out of his original shop and added on to the rear of his house. 12$ for a haircut plus i give him a nice tip. He schedules haircuts on 15 minute slots = 4 haircuts an hour = 48 an hour plus tip (in cash so you know he isnt claiming all of it). Granted, he may not stay busy the entire day but there is hardly ever a time I walk into his shop that I won't be waiting for him to finish a cut or have someone waiting on my cut to finish.

Messages In This Thread