rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

I've seen similar posts pop up on Sherdog (an MMA forum) too.

I think more and more people are starting to question all the truisms we've been taught to believe about feminism. People are starting to wake up to the fact that feminism stopped being about equality and egalitarianism a while ago, and now it's looking a lot more like female chauvinism. Even to regular folks. I've started to see more and more posts in my Facebook feed expressing ideas that would look very familiar to people on this forum. They don't have the language for these ideas yet (hypergamy, solipsism, AFBB, etc.) but they're pretty much expressing these concepts.

I sometimes think back to the housing bubble when everyone around me was buying a home and people who questioned the prevailing ideology ("Housing only goes up!") were ridiculed as Chicken Littles. For me, the housing bubble and subsequent burst was really an epiphany as to how most people think about things - and that is, they don't. They just go along with whatever the current consensus is, even when it's disastrous for them to do so, until either some event occurs that forces them to change their mind (like the housing crash), or it becomes "safe" to believe some new set of ideas because consensus changed.

They're used to be a phrase in IT - "Nobody Ever Got Fired for Buying IBM". Great marketing phrase that pretty much sums up to me how most people actually choose their beliefs. They know that they are "safe beliefs" to have that won't get them socially ostracized, and "unsafe beliefs" that will cost them their job. Feminism is the IBM of ideologies. When's the last time you heard about a tech company CEO in hot water for speaking out against the patriarchy? Nobody gets fired for buying into feminism.

Just like with the housing bubble, reality is going to intrude at some point here in the future. Whether it will be declining marriage rates and the rise of single motherhood, or men opting out of society (MGTOW), I do think we're going to reach a tipping point. The cracks are starting to show.

Messages In This Thread