rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The REALITY of College Town Game

The REALITY of College Town Game

Quote: (07-11-2011 01:03 PM)Sh0t Wrote:  

CJ, times have changed my friend. 2006 was 5 years ago. Things are MUCH different now. These guys in college now have a whole different scenario.

You going back as an older guy proves nothing, it actually proves the opposite. I can do the same thing. I can go back to my campus(and often do), as an older guy with a great job, money, toys, etc and pick up tons of easy college chicks. But the guys IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW, aren't in this situation.

On college today, if you aren't a guy with connections already(especially ones where people commute), you have a heard time "breaking in". Nobody needs extra guys. unless you are in the frat these days, you probably won't be getting invited or let in to many frat parties. I used to crash frat parties, too. Was much easier for me than it is for guys these days. Nobody does $5 a cup these days, at least not here in San Diego at my alma mata. That shit died out years ago. The girls are tugged in more directions, and usually have better options than the kegger the dude from psych is throwing.

Now, via social media and whatever else, they get invited to better, more exclusive events, several years ahead of what girls half a generation ago got to do.

I definitely agree that social media and internet dating are a game changer in this area. Five or six years ago college girls might have limited themselves to on campus or local events with people they went to school with. Now they can have several online dating profiles to fish for sugar daddies (note: exploit this) and probably receive at least a few facebook event invitations a week where they can pick and choose. When college dudes throw kegger type events, most girls won't even show up anymore, save a few sorority cum dumpsters. With increasing senses of entitlement, they all seem to think they're too classy (or whatever lame excuses they rationalize) to attend such events. Obviously, guys should be taking them out to five star restaurants to get their attention.

Quote: (07-11-2011 01:22 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have to nix everyone on American colleges being hot spots.

The stereotype about American colleges being all-out fuckfests with easy access to sex for everyone is definitely overplayed. The only guys getting that kind of pussy in college are the quarterbacks at schools like Ohio State.

Messages In This Thread