rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

Quote: (04-06-2014 12:22 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

this is a challenge post for myself.

went out with two girls at the same time last night

girl A (26) and girl B (30).

I met girl A on tinder in summer time. hooked up with her and have kept in touch but not been hooking up with her since then, though she wants to

girl B I met on crushee.com, had chatted and texted but not yet met.

since I met girl A, Girl A and B met each other on crushee and have just started hanging out.

they realized that they both knew me and last night they invited me out with them.

so i meet girl A and B at a bar. i let them get there and hang out for a while before i show up late as fuck. we all hang out in a little triangle at the bar until last call. i'm flirting and touching both escalating the entire time. both are receptive as hell.

each of them goes to the bathroom separately one time during the night. i thought this was very telling. they each wanted alone time with me. so during that time period i gamed as usual as if we were alone.

both A and B had to work today so last call was the end of the line. decision time.

i decided to have girl B (new girl) take me home so I could escalate with her. Girl A when we say good bye whispers in my ear (i'm free monday call me).

Girl B takes me to her car and jumps me right away.

we make out and go back to her place for some intro hooking up and then i leave to go home.

Girl A is texting me while she knows I'm with Girl B

Girls just became friends. Both want me. both are bi.

the mission is clear and straight forward. this post is to mark this moment.

i shall return with the prize, gents.

still in the hunt here.

I fucked girl A a few days after this. Girl B and I are going out today.

Girl A told girl B that she fucked me a few weeks ago. this did not go down so well. so the challenge may be harder. but I press forward.

Messages In This Thread