rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Armenia, Data Sheet – The Argentina of the FSU

Armenia, Data Sheet – The Argentina of the FSU

Quote: (05-06-2014 04:57 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 04:54 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:44 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Nice data sheet, but would be nice to hear from other members who went, maybe there is a way of cracking the Armenian code. Also are you blond or do you look very different from the locals? You can be a handsome western guy, for instance italian looking but not be of very high exotic value since everyone has dark hair, dark eyes (I assume at least?).

I grew up highly connected to Armenian culture due to next-door neighbors, close friends, friends of the family, etc. Been to many traditional Armenian weddings. Basically part of the family.

I have never noticed a particular fetish for the "other" in the sense of blond-haired blue eyes. If anything, I would say the girls' preference is for their type - dark hair, brown or hazel eyes (although many Armenians are lighter, and some have reddish, even blond-ish hair and green eyes.)

Most of the Armenians I know are first generation, or are zero generation (born there, emigrated.) But I haven't been to Yerevan. It may be culturally different.

Seems a bit like Israeli's then. Very closed off culture with a preference for their own kind on all levels.

I find it annoying and unnatural for a people to not have an interest in foreigners. It indicates a really primitive culture to me. I digress..

Messages In This Thread