rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazan report

Kazan report

Quote: (07-10-2011 10:58 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

How much English do they speak?
I seem to recall that you are not white. Was that a disadvantage?
If you mean the girls then there are those which do not speak at all, some which speak moderate English and some even better, I met quite a few students or graduated and their English is good.
I'm white by definition, as long as south Italians (my origin) considered white [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-10-2011 11:04 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Marco...what do you look like? Are you Asian, latino, black or an obvious white, gringo?

Are you in shape, a few-extra pounds or just average?

How do you dress? GQ style, A techno raver, a business man..or a frat boy?

I've gotten a vibe than Russian women are closet racists.

Tells us more about these so-called tatar women. How do you know they are Tatar? Do they have specific characteristics that indicate this? Are they very liberal and open minded about causal sex since they wear G-strings on the beach?

Mixx

I would say I'm more close to Latino look than white and more close to in shape than average.
I dress casual elegant usually. A fashionable Jeans plus a button shirt or even a polo.
Why you are asking? to know what are the chances per look?

Other than that remark from the Muslim girl against America I did not encounter anything racist. Even guys also were nice, never felt intimidated.
I even felt that my tanned color gave me a plus everywhere.
Note that many were my color - some of the Tatar men though they have total different look.

As for Tatar girls, I found for you a link in youtube which tells the story (also great song):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6TImG1xyOU

Some darker skin with Arab influence, some completely white which only their eyes shows they are Tatar, rarely they could be blond hair/blue eyes, and some are very close to east Asian.
Surely they are mixture of all the powers that control that area in the past, Russian, Mongolian, Turkish...
They are all Muslims but do not follow the strict Muslim rules at all, in terms of of clothing they are very liberal, I've dated one girl which came to our meeting with a short dress, G-string and no bra. She was 9 by the way with perfect body and I could not play much game, she saw well how I'm attracted to her. Even after 3rd(!) date she were saying "You are too fast for me" and refused even a kiss! That was funny cause in the other hand she wanted to spend more and more time with me.
I don't have strict conclusion but my feeling that at least most them conservative regarding casual sex.
The rate of Russian/Tatar in Kazan is 50/50 and I was mostly interested in the Russian ones.

Messages In This Thread