rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The paradox of Game and how it empowers women

The paradox of Game and how it empowers women

Quote: (05-05-2014 12:47 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The cost for sex is raising at an alarming rate for the average guy while it is falling dramatically for the top 1% of good looking and famous guys.

This is what is happening and the trend has definitely been accelerating over the past 10 years. For example, my most recent foray into online game was much tougher than I remember it having been in 2002-2005. This time around, I ended up having to put in an average of 60 hours of work per date.

When I finally added up the numbers and realized how much time I was wasting on dating sites, I immediately quit cold turkey and never looked back. Consider that I was able to learn basic conversational Spanish to about intermediate level (somewhere between B1 and B2) with 60 hours of instruction. In other words, starting from square one I was up and running in LatAm in the same amount of time that it would take me to get just one date in my country of origin. Since I needed to date an average of 3 women to get a bang, I'll be able to reach B2 or above level of fluency with about the same amount of investment that it would take me to bang. And we're not even talking about what it would take for me to get into an actual relationship with a LTR-quality woman and how far the same effort would get me with my Spanish. Actually with that amount of work I could probably become completely fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.

IMO men need to sit themselves down and very carefully, coldly and objectively weigh the time and energy costs of learning and running Western/Anglosphere levels of game against other possible options.

Messages In This Thread