rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I rarely call out women

Why I rarely call out women

OP,

I agree. Met a couple of girls sidewalk pimpin with a buddy of mine. Got them back to his pad and started partying, then extracted her to my place. Long story short she wouldn't bang. Not even in the morning. I let it go and brushed it off/was casual about it, even though I was thinking WTF and wanted to call her out.

Messaged a few times... then about 7 months later I hit her up with, "when are you making time for bad decisions...?" It sparked things back up, and maybe 3 months later she came out to visit and everything went smoothly. So that was nearly 1 year in the making, with minimal effort.

The thing is, is that you just never know when it could turn into a bang later.

I do think there are legit times to call out a girls rude behavior, but you still have to not lose your cool. Their negativity can creep in on you if you let it. Better yet, just give'em a smirk with an "ok..." Move along.

Messages In This Thread