rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Meetup Recap

DC Meetup Recap

Quote: (05-01-2014 06:38 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

MdW, Alexandria is as bad or worse than DC IMO. DC is more of a sausagefest but good luck finding attractive single women in Alex. Its seems to be made up of an older settled down crowd.

Arlington is your best bet and a short metro away. Still a sausagefest but good looking girls sometimes. Its been a while but Whitlows or Atown come to mind.

Im in Miama Beach now though, and I can walk into a random sports bar and the girls and ratios will be better. In Arlington tho, I'd used to hate how Id be 6' or an inch or two taller in boots, and Id feel average at best. Here in Miami 6' is noticably taller.

I knew Alexandria was nothing special. I am looking for a place in Ballston (near Arlington), which I heard a lot of great things about. At least in the U.S, I'd say NYC and San Diego are the way to go for women if you can't get out of the country.

Messages In This Thread