rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

April 30 2014 sfsu daygame day 3

Quick Summary: we basically just woke up, went to SFSU, i let gio opened sets while i document everything,
I was really just getting ready for my date i set up from okc.

1:00 sent my confirmation text.

[Image: SVsrqbw.png?1]

2:00 by 2, i was really sweaty, as it was really hot, so i really had to cool down, that didnt stop gio from opening all the sets while it worked.

Gio and cute asian girl solid 9 easily noticed it went really well.
[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

2:30 we started heading back to the campus mall and just kind of kicked it until 3
3:00 just recapping and relaxing until my date
3:15 met up with my date, turned out cuter then i expected.

I immediately hugged and kino'd her and held hands immediately.
i then proceeded to walk her towards campus grounds and around.
Note: she liked hiking and nature, and walking her around campus was really effective because of the scenery

4:00-7:30 basically built alot of comfort, strong kino, and i kissed and made out with her many times.
Note: i couldnt close this girl due to logistics, but i knew that if i had my own place or car it would have been a sealed deal.

Overview: i really liked this girl, i loved her cheerful attitude, her voice, she was very cute, and she basically liked everything i liked, BUT i dont live in SF and i know that theres no way anything good can happen out of this.
Credit to Christian Mcqueen: After reading his blog about enjoying the seduction phase, i really just sit back and enjoyed myself making this girl fall in love with me.
-Its amazing how you can build connections with people and really just enjoy their company, i was not mad that i didnt get sex, i let her know i was a primal animal and that it could happen and i wasnt afraid, but i really enjoyed her company. she is one of my very few memorable sets i will continue to have.

I also envoked a emotional response from her, she actually cried, i asked why and she told me she felt bad because of her ex boyfriend,
Note: if a girl didnt give a fuck about you, you cant emotional phase her, Could be a good thing or bad thing. but crying is definitely a sign of a emotional trait.

[Image: G6ksv4i.jpg?1]

Sorry for blurring out the faces, but its for privacy reasons.

[Image: CY5SFb0.jpg?1]

Messages In This Thread