rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social Cuckoldry

Social Cuckoldry

I have seen this happening quite often also with seemingly happily married women who meet a successful Alphas. Then they become even outright daring castrating their husbands socially by openly flirting with such a guy. And they are often DTF.

What to do? If it happens to You there are 2 options:

1. She is just sick of your Betadom and wants you to be more Alpha. An immediate action would be just leaving without a word or starting to flirt with the hottest girl you can find right then. But that does not address the fact that she has pushed her frame upon you and begins to despise you subconsciously because of it. You may be able to salvage it by improving your Inner & Outer Game.

2. The second option is that she is just a skank. I am certain that there are some women who do it to the most Alpha guys out there. In that case you should not be in any LTR with her anyway. My recommendation is to go fuck her closest friends, her sister and maybe even her mom, because even a plate must never humiliate you like that. The slut in her will understand and agree with your actions anyway.

Messages In This Thread