rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

I am very good at detecting attraction BUT I have learned that it is not enough. There are two other factors besides attraction that directly impacts results: will and means.

results = attraction + will + means

What this means is that for her to take action she must also possess BOTH the will and means to do so. Let me give some examples:

1. A girl is extremely attracted to you and she is letting you know BUT she is also extremely married. Unless she possess the will to
act on her attraction it doesn't matter.

2. You meet a girl in the airport and you guys hit it off BUT she lives in Helsinki and is about to fly there. Sure, she would like to meet again
but when and how. She possess both the attraction and the will but not the means to act on them.

3. A girl just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her. She goes out and gets a little buzzed. You start chatting her up and she finds
you attractive enough and invites you back to her place for some revenge sex. She has both the will and the means to act even if the attraction is only so-so.

4. And sometimes even having all three is not enough. A girl finds you attractive, wants to see you again and can BUT she is worried what her
family will say because you are not of the same religion or race. While she has all three factors, there are all being undermined by an external
factor neither you nor her have any control over.

The bottom line: attraction is not enough. It is only one factor in a complex and dynamic equation of many factors that determines if a girl will actually do anything with you in the present. (And this also applies equally to men.)

Messages In This Thread