rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

Yeah, Travesty444 is right on. I'm really a bit surprised that so many posters are saying "don't worry about body language, just plow ahead." Not trying to be accusatory/argumentative, but that approach comes across to me as tone deaf and almost borderline game-denialism.

The ultimate aim of learning about body language and applying that knowledge is not about nerding out and running down a checklist. It's like other aspects of learning game- at first it's clunky and 'fake,' and you ARE being systematic about it, but eventually you internalize it and you just 'do it': you no longer need training wheels, because you 'are' the training wheels, so to speak.

Imagine it like learning a new 'sense.' It's like infrared, or Neo in the matrix (I know, just bear with me)- it really is that powerful. Wouldn't you want another sense? All of the subtle signs become blindingly obvious ones. It's less like "Oh jeeze, that HB 8.2 is doing a, b, and c! It all adds up!" and more like being able to spot a receptive, interested, excited horny girl in a split second. You just know what it looks like, you're not even breaking it down at that point.

I'm only going on and on about this because I want to impress on anyone reading how powerful this stuff is. I hope I was articulate enough in making the case.

---

Here's a test: next time you're drinking with some people, look to see that when someone takes a drink, others do it too... at the same time. Unconscious mirroring. It might even freak you out how this happens on cue.

Here's another: when you make eye contact with a girl who is walking by you, hold it. Do not break it first. If she looks down (submissive emotional response=tingles), she's interested. If she looks to the side, she might be interested (neutral). If she looks up, she thinks you're below her.

---

http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Book-Bo...+book+body

"The Definitive Book of Body Language" is fucking GOLD.

Messages In This Thread