rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Flag on the nature of women

Black Flag on the nature of women

Black Flag has some more comments on disciplining women.

March 23, 2010:

Quote:Quote:

Taunts, nasty insults, and withholding sex are female behaviors. If she escalates the situation further she’s issuing a deliberate challenge to your dominance. A power play. If you’re “loving the competition,” the proper response is to take her home and discipline her in a way that can only be done in private. Do NOT sulk like a schoolboy then flounce off like a woman.

If you are Alpha and relish the fight, OWN IT! Pull it off and it’s not the relationship that will be on the rocks, what will rock is the wanton abandon with which she will offer herself to you after she’s been properly chastised. Then you will know what true power feels like, because you will have it.

March 23, 2010
:

You can’t continue it. Being Alpha is about power: who has it, and who doesn’t. If you can’t handle the situation described, you don’t. She does.

She won’t be meeting you again for casual sex no matter how much of a champion fucker you may be. She wants a predator, not fleeing prey.

March 27, 2010:

I think I’m fairly self-aware. I’m a woman sick to death of managing men. I wish for the day when someone might be able to manage me.

You, on the other hand, seem terribly confused. But, just this once, I will try to help. Then I’m done.

Do you know why you always go for the attainable girl? Do you know why your heart beats so very fast when you approach a beautiful woman whose eyes are cold and whose lips are touched with just a hint of cruelty? You know what will happen, you know you don’t have the slightest chance, you know that no amount of game you can muster will work, but you go to her anyway. Knowing. Knowing what she’s going to do to you.

Your sort are always sniffing me out. It’s infuriating because you’re impossible to get rid of by conventional means. Because you’re never happier than when you are writhing in agony under the spiked heel of a woman’s scorn. *That* is why you snap at my heels trying to provoke me. And *that* is what keeps me from tearing your throat out. Because while I may have a talent for this game I have no taste for it, and I will not be manipulated into playing.

Do you doubt me? Prove me wrong. Stop reading me; stop thinking about me; stop writing about me; and NEVER address me again. After all, you are “not terribly interested.” So it should not be hard. Do that, and I may develop the tiniest grain of respect for you. Fail, and know yourself for the pathetic, groveling, mongrel of a dog you are.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread